Friday, May 6, 2011

DIAMOND LASH REVIEW



 Ill share my review with you !!

Here we start..
as you could allready see in the last post the bottom lashes are 3 parts.
Which means two thinner parts which remembers of some kind of dolly wink lashes no 6 and 1 bigger part.

On my eyes it looks like this without any eyeliner or other shit.

without eyeliner

and with a scary look :D

uuu my gosh. It was my first time to put on REAL lower lashes and its a really FUZZELES ( lol german word ) work

I know its not perfect they way I put it on but I want to share a video with you b/c I am so happy XD

Pls dont critize too hard I know I have to work on the outter corner of the eye ~.~
but pls watch the video :D


9 comments:

  1. Du hast andere Augenbrauen kann das sein
    ? o.O *like*
    du siehst gut aus *O*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das Video <3 <3 <3 der letzte Blick is genial :D
    Ich find die WImpern stehen dir sup0rrr! Ohne alles sehen Wimpern bei mir leider gar nich gut aus, da müssen noch 10 Tonnen Lidschatten und Eyeliner dabei sein haha xD
    ey und..deine obergeilen Haare wieder;___;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dankeee ihr seid so lieb *0* dabei mocht ich meine Haare an dem Tag ganed weils wieder mal NULL wie in dem Tutorial geworden is ;0;

    @ Suzu: jaa ich mal die jetzt komplett XDD Ich bin zu behindert um Pinzetten zu benutzen bzw um da I.WAS auch nur ANNÄHERND anständiges bei rauszubringen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. die wimpern sehen voll schön aus und du siehst natürlich mal wieder umwerfend aus! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wie süß das Video :D

    Ich find die Wimpern super, werd mir auf jeden Fall demnächst auch welche bestellen :) Da meine aus Ebay einfach so störrisch sind >__< scheißdinger !!!

    Sieht super aus :D Und hübsch wie immer biste

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look really good~ Which number are they?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those lenses!
    They look so beautiful on you~~
    I follow you♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. lashluv <3<3<3
    thank for sharing
    they look really good on you
    looking forward to see them in rl on you <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...