Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hooters in Frankfurt



While we were waiting for Jedward to arrive, Stephan a friend of Ramona and I decided to eat something.
We searched for a Mcdonalds and found a Hooters before !! O_____O

I LOVE HOOTERS !!
I wish I would be a Hooters Girl So sexy and cute !!
Someday I hope I can work in a Hooters Restaurant haha




So I bought a Tshirt there.


 When Im in Tokyo I want to go to the Hooters there, too !!
And then Ill buy another thsirt xD This time in white ! Im so excited !!
Only 1 week left !! AAHHHHHH HEART COLLAPSEEEE


4 comments:

  1. oh wie coool!
    haha ehrlich gesagt, wusste ich nichtmal, dass wir hooters hier haben.
    dahcte immer nur, dass es das in amerika gibt :D
    hoffe es war lustig und das shirt ist echt cool ;)
    und nochmal viel spaß in japan :)
    wann fliegt ihr nochmal genau?
    ich glaube ich fliege etwas später aber dann für 14 tage ... :/ ich guck nochmal nach und schreib dir dann! (´3`)

    PS: Love your make up♥ könnte mir dich echt als so ein hooters-girl vorstellen :D!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. American restaurant hahaha i love it!
    I heard the wings there were good ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! Hooters is so funny! You are lucky you have the body to wear a Hooters shirt! If I wore a Hooters shirt (with my small chest) I would look ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krass! Hooters ftw eh! Ich hoff es war gut xDD viel spaß dir in japan <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...