Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Some mixed photos

On Sunday we went out with some friends to have a photoshoot.
It was totally cool ! haha

THE CREW ( except Carsten b/c he took the photo )
Chris,Me,Jan,Tobi,René

YES IT WAS TAKEN IN DECEMBER ! We just found a botanical garden to shoot :b

Me being cute in the snow.
taken by Tobi


Me again camwhoring.
Taken by Chris


And Carsten ( I dont have a good one. 
Well, he looks good in it but my face is totally weird again. ;_; )

LOOK AT OUR HAIR !! Whhuutt ??
It totally looks like we got just the same hair !!
No difference in colour or something else. Its kind of scaring me that Carstens and mine are freaking siamese twins !!


I'll get some more on friday. So please hold the line

But Ive got one more picture. TICON !!

Srsly I LOVE this picture. René looks so awesome and I look cute :3
Its great that we both look good in one picture.


We even took some more !! But the photographer thinks weve got all time on earth so WTF.
Hope he will upload the others soon !! Wish me luck !!

>> JUST ONE MORE QUESTION I WANT YOU TO ANSWER ME <<

Is it better for you reading my freaking good english or do you prefer reading my fucked up german ??
I dont know what I should do. I rlly love speaking english but on the other hand sometimes it is easier to describe feelings in german. 
Its up to you guys !!

2 comments:

  1. englisch of course! nobody likes german people and neither do i. on the other hand you're an apple and i'm a orange... you decide camwhore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bleib beim Deutschen. Ist besser und verständlichen. Und für die die es unbedingt englisch haben wollen---> Use Google-Translator in this profile. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...