Friday, April 29, 2011

Problem and HIMEBERRYCIR

Yo Gals.

I got bad news man
if you are using chrome browser you will get this malware thing.
THERE DOES NOT EXIST ANY SHIT OF THESE HERE !!
This freakin bitch momo1982.blogspot.com is sending me this shit and Im really really pissed off -.-
Im working on this problem but I did like everything to manage this.
I deleted all of her cmts unfollowed her and blocked her as a follower so wtf.
Is this bitch trying to hack me or what ?
FOR WHAT REASON MAN ??

Pls still follow me. Its not my blog its 
HERS DOING THIS SHIT !!


Okay heres another thing I would like to tell you about.

It's our Cir HimeBerry


We now got this freakin hot layout with new super special awesome profiles
and some music on it. But dont worry, its not on autoplay :D

Thanks to Tanee this time

Tomorrow Ill write something about Fast and furiouse 5.
THIS SHIT IS AMAZING !!

Okay bye for now 

1 comment:

  1. LOL seriously??
    no wonder i was like 0.0 when visited your blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...