Saturday, April 2, 2011

VOLKSFEST

Yayayayay
Since today the Frühjahrs Volksfest is in town again !!
IM SO HAPPY !! I LOVE THIS !!
Especially at night when all the lights are on and its just WHUU fascinating

It was soo hot that we had two slush ice
mine was cherry and Renés was coke.

Yaaa big green slimes fallin down on me :D

Later on we saw a man whos drawing peole. Omg this is so amazing !!

We wanna go there on wednesday and let us draw O_O Im so full of anticipation !!
Hopefully he wil draw my eyes and boobs big. Not my teeth or my brace.. Im so scared about this XD

Weve also seen this stall ...


CHOCOLATE KISSES in SO MANY tastes !!
Strawberry, egg nog, amaretto, coconut,vanilla, honey almond, baileys and much more :3

René bought me strawberry and for him cocos, Latte Macchiatto and brittle.
Latte Macchiatto - Strawberry.
TASTES DELICIOUS but for my taste a little bit too much sugar.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...